- Be sure to visit us regularly for updates as we approach October launch of Black Ops 4 | The website is currently public but is not yet complete | Stay tuned everyone!!! The_Quota @ Drd4Gaming | Engage eSports Community | Team Challenges | Clan Scrims | Community in-game events | Tournaments | Leaderboards | ENGAGE 2018 ............
Effective date: May 25, 2018
ENGAGE Community eSports (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://engage.drd4gaming.com website (the “Service”).
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. Note the data collected is for the sole purpose of enhanced user experience with our services. Information you provide is for internal use only and is not shared with any other third parties unless as described below.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
ENGAGE Community eSports uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United States and then process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
ENGAGE Community eSports may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of ENGAGE Community eSports LLC
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
Examples of third party providers:
- Security enhancement features. We use up to date bot- and spam detector plugins during registration and login steps to ensure user authenticity.
- Cross-platform integration. Upon your consent, applications as appropriate may be used for linking your membership account to others in order to enhance your experience with our Service. To illustrate, you can opt to associate your ENGAGE eSports Community account with external social media accounts such as Twitter, Facebook, Twitch, YouTube, etc.
NOTE: These or any other third party providers we use have access to your Personal Data only to perform tasks on behalf of our Services as described, and will not disclose or use this information for any other purpose.
Links To Other Sites
Membership is restricted to those of legal adult status; you must be at least 18 years old. Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child/Children have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we will take immediate steps to remove that information from our servers.
One of us will get back to you at our earliest convenience; please allow ample time to receive, process, and reply, accordingly.
Thanks, be safe, and have fun out there!
ENGAGE eSports Community Administrative Staff
© 2020 Copyright 2016-2018 and beyond. ENGAGE Community eSports hosted by DRD4Gaming. All rights reserved.